The following is the dōTERRA Mission Statement as published on their corporate website:
“We at dōTERRA are committed to sharing the life-enhancing benefits of therapeutic-grade essential oils and essential oil enhanced wellness products with the world. We will do this by:
- Discovering and developing the world’s highest-quality therapeutic-grade essential oil products through a leveraged network of highly-educated and experienced botanists, chemists, health scientists, and health care professionals.
- Producing our essential oil products to the highest standard of quality, purity, and safety used in the industry—CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade®.
- Distributing our products through Independent Product Consultants who, working from home, introduce, educate, and sell dōTERRA wellness products locally through person-to-person contact and globally through personalized web shopping sites.
- Providing educational opportunities for all people interested in learning how therapeutic-grade essential oils can be used as a self-care wellness alternative.
- Bringing together healthcare professionals of traditional and alternative medicine to encourage further study and application of therapeutic-grade essential oils in modern health care practices.”
at leadership training in March of 2017, a new goal was realized to have doctors prescribe the oils and insurance companies cover them, how exciting is this to become a reality?