To be honest, i don’t recall where I got this note of inspiration, but the other day I found it on my computer and thought it was so inspiring that I would post it.
Power Up Productions, Cathy Angell, author/presenter
- Follow your creative urges
- Walk past the devils – they limit beliefs
- Be selective when you share your dreams
- Give yourself a personal update on the outside – weight, clothes, hair, how you look on the outside needs to mirror your new how you are in the inside.
- Do something that scares you!
- Always Arrive on time or early
- Choose experts who fit
- Ask questions – also never assume
- Release your victim stories – never gossip, or complain (this is my hardest one, but call me on it if you hear me going south)
- Express gratitude. (this is an every morning, get up and immediately thank God for all that we have, for all that he has provided and the more I do this the more amazing things I realize I am so thankful for)