The long awaited restful blend is now available!
We are so excited to announce this wonderful new oil and it also comes in a capsule! Serenity “Restful Blend”, (not to confuse it with the Serenity “Calming Blend” ) comes with a new blend of oils that help lessen tension and emotions for a restful night’s sleep! Comes in an oil as well as a gel cap.
doTERRA Serenity Calming Blend has a calming and relaxing aroma that soothes the soul, providing a safe haven from life’s daily stressors. The essential oils in this must-have blend were meticulously chosen to lessen feelings of tension, calm emotions, and leave a peaceful feeling. doTERRA Serenity is the perfect blend to diffuse at bedtime for a restful night’s sleep, to calm a restless baby or child, or to help reduce the worry and stress so many of us feel. Serenity combines the soothing scents of Lavender, Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, and Ylang Ylang with the warming aromas of Hawaiian Sandalwood and Vanilla Bean to create a prized essential oil blend that every home, family, and individual needs.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Creates a perfect escape with its calming, renewing fragrance
- Promotes relaxation and a restful sleeping environment
- Diffuses into a subtle aroma, ideal for relaxation
- Lessens feelings of tension and calms emotions
Lavender Flower, Sweet Marjoram Leaf, Roman Chamomile Flower, Ylang Ylang Flower, Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oils and Vanilla Bean Absolute.
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help wind down before going to sleep.
- Add 2–3 drops into a warm bath with epsom salts to create a peaceful, renewing aroma.
- Diffuse to help promote relaxation and decrease stress.
- Apply to an aromatherapy necklace to help reduce anxious feelings throughout the day
go to my website: mydoterra.com/ or call me (360) 318-3070.
There are several types of accounts you can set up- click here for more information!