This homemade lavender lemon lip balm recipe is amazing! Rather than putting toxic chemicals onto your skin and mouth, try this recipe! It provides nourishment and hydration for dry, cracked lips without the negative side effects! Try it today!
- 3 tbsp Bees Wax
- 4 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 7 drops doTERRA Lavender essential oil
- 7 drops doTERRA Lemon essential oil
- 2 drops Vitamin E
- Lip Balm Tins (can be purchased at Aromatools)
- In a small pot over medium low heat melt beeswax, coconut oil, and vitamin E. Use chopstick or other small, long stick to stir.
- Remove from heat and add essential oils. Whisk well with chopstick and try to distribute oil throughout the mixture – this is tricky
- Pour quickly into tins or jars. Let cool on counter till hard.
Note: Citrus essentials oils are highly concentrated and are full of healthy acidic properties! Because of this, we recommend you use glass or tin containers when storing them so they do not eat away any of the plastic.