Breakout class at doTERRA Convention Sept 2014
These are my notes from convention, They seem a bit scattered it was hard to capture it all, and get the right spelling on some of these items… I hope that there is valuable information here anyhow! – Becky
What is going on?
Eating more sleeping less
Stress becomes the default modehypothoamus – Huston for NASA
-Environmental toxicity and imbalance creates hormone recklessness.
- Health habit the dietary changes,
- Hormones are messengers
- Hormones balance everything
Endocrine system –
Houston for NASA this regulates how the hormones are released, pineal glands, thyroid gland -thyemes
-olvary, testies, kidney, parathyroid gland Pluliatry gland
CORTISOL thyroid and estrogen!
- Cortisol is the hormone for survival…
- Cortisol is there to manage acute stress
Thyroid hormones are designed to keep the metabolism , keep you focus and on task and your body temperature,
Estrogen- keeps you happy
CHARLES ANGELS – These working together everything is happy.
- 80% of what you do on a daily basis, the first part to keep a life on balance is to eat right,
- PLANT FOCUS DIET, antioxidants, fiber, live enzymes, 12 -15 servings a day. A whole food diet, buy food that only have 5 ingredients or less, if you can’t read the label don’t buy it.
- TAKE COFFEE AND SUGAR OUT.
We get most of our nutrition from our food.
- If you are not getting the nutrients, the LLV, has everything you need to create the balance that you are looking for.
- The E-OMEGA, it has the good fats. The ALPHA CRS is a cellular and will help with those free radicals in the body.
- keep peppermint on you at all times… Awake the senses, great for working out
- deep blue, don’t get discouraged with the sore muscles, preload the deep blue.
- MITO MAX, this is great for exercise, this blend is designed to sustain energy, this pill helps with sustaining energy it is designed to control the Cortisol levels, and these create burnout, and the Mito-Max, it will bring back to a correic level
REST and stress management – use essential oils for stress management
- Whisper, designed to help assist your body’s stress levels – has petrolului
- Ylang-ylang and balance
- Serenity elevation and balance
This is a blend:
-1 to 1 to 1 ratio – in a roller ball, on the wrist on the temples this is instant relief
- roman camaol
Our body’s don’t metabolize synthetics in our system so avoid the hormone disruptor.
- Food in plastic
- HMO Foods
- Plastic water bottles
- Synthetic house cleaners
- Synthetic personal care products – make over skin care products , cleaning products
- xenoestrogens – check out website: environmentalworkinggroup.org this is a rating of toxic and hormone disruptor
CORTISOL – Balancing chronic stress / The number one thing, is using the oils to help control the cortisol levels
- This is the flight or fight, keep this in check and low levels.
- 90% of patient reports stress levels.
- LLV, take a moment become self aware and become mediate, gut check, take a moment, gratitude journal
- Setting the intention for what we want to create
THYROID – over 60 million suffer from this;
- It can be created by a number of issues
- Vitamin deficiency –
- Dry skin, hair falling out dry skin, lack of memory, jeans getting tight!
- Get a thyroid panel checked out, to see what the levels are
Keep Thyroid happy – make sure you have the building blocks
- Vitamin plus for vitamin b-
- Make sure no food allergies
- DDR prime is an incredible cell rejuvenator
- Frankincense lemon grass clove and myrrh, layer these on the bottom of your feet and rub on your throat 1x or twice a day. Layer these
ESTROGEN – This is what makes and keeps us women.
- Estrogen is the multiple tasker,
- It is working and keeping reproductive health, youthful mood stabilized, regulates and makes us feeling like a women, it works along side like progetrogen,
- Estrogen tales over and stepping on progesterones toes.
When estrogen gets de-regulates;
Signs of imbalance
- Hot flashes
- Vaginal changes
- Difficult sleeping
- Low libido
- Weight gain -we store fake estrogen in our fat cells it is synthetic
- Lack of concentration
Follow wellness pyramid
- Sugar must go
- Gut has to be in check
- No inflammation in the gut, gut cleanse, terrazyme PB Assist, GX Assist. Do the gut cleansing use cleansing foods.
-Kidney beans, flax seeds, sesame & sunflower, oats, hazelnuts, fennel, alfalfa, fermented soy
PHYOSTROGEN BLEND from doTERRA, This needs to be done daily,
- Flax lignin
- Pomegranate extract from seeds, this is great for menopause, cramping, mood swings, fatigue.
- Rough and heavy periods
- Unexplained weight gain
- This is all cause as a degrees in progesterone
Build this up by this using Clary calm, Clary sage, bergamot
- ylang ylang
- vitex (chaste Bers)
- Thyme oregano
Geranium essential, this decreases the Cortisol levels,
- bone nutrient
- cleary calm
whisper this is great for mood changes, to control those moments when you are having a love mood …
Bone nutrient, it is great for the brain and the heart, these organs are great, they want the vitamin b and c, and will steal from other parts of the body.
HIP BREAKS lead to 60% mortality rate for women who are older.